We are looking for creative interns to join our communications team for a period of 3-6 months to support with content creation and awareness campaigns.
Nature Conservation Egypt (NCE) is an Egyptian NGO working towards conserving Egypt’s natural heritage and the promotion of its sustainable use, for the benefit of of present and future generations. Established in 2005 by a number of Egypt’s leading experts in the field of nature and biodiversity conservation, NCE is specialised in scientific research, advocacy, education and outreach to support species, their habitats, and local communities. NCE works in partnership with local experts and governmental bodies, as well as international organisations and partnerships to ensure efficient collaboration for conservation within and across borders.
Key Responsibilities: Content Creation & Awareness
- Create visual and/or written content by working closely with NCE’s staff, members, and the conservation community in Egypt
- Help coordinate NCE’s social media content for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and others
- Help coordinate NCE’s awareness campaigns which include content creation, social media management, community events, and the documentation of activities
Why do it?
- You are passionate about nature conservation
- You are searching for an outlet for your creative skills where you can make a difference
- You are interested in science communication and raising awareness about nature and the environment
- You want to expand your knowledge in ecology, ornithology, and the basics of conservation
Are we a match?
A. Technical skills
- Applicants are expected to be skilled in at least one of the following aspects and willing to learn about the rest:
- Creative Writing
- Motion Graphics
B. Functional & Soft skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Eye for detail
- Openness for learning
- Readiness to travel on demand
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Please send your application to email@example.com, mentioning your available start date and why this job interests you. Please attach the following documents:
- Your CV
- A sample of your work (visual or written)